Something I did last night



This is a layout I did last night. First time since October I scrapped a page just for my book! It was nice. I got an idea from Tim Holtz's blog for the January Technique challenge. You should try it! :) It was a lot of fun and made me pull out my embossing powders and heat setter! I haven't done that in forever!

This layout brought back so many good memories, and made miss Shannon! Hopefully soon we can meet in Georgia, I'm hoping for the summer time! :)

I also made a bunch of altered items lately! :) I am becoming the altered queen, I will post pictures when I finally take some pictures of them! I still have more stuff to make! UGH! I'm sick of stuff and want to go back to scrapping! :)

Comments

SenomesDesigns said…
Laura Lee I LOVE the layout you did! New Orleans is someplace I've always wanted to go, it just sounds so intriguing!

I also had to comment on your little puppy, Hailey is just absolute doll! I'm not showing Elena, she'll want another one! HAHA

Julie
Anonymous said…
Nice job Laura Lee!
Anonymous said…
Nice job Laura!
Unknown said…
this is a GREAT page!!
hugs,
Holly

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!