The Pony Express










Bethanie's 16th birthday, no big party, no super sweet sixteen. She just wanted a small quiet happy birthday party. It was just me and Branch as Billy was gone for work. We went the next night to her favorite place to eat with Daddy! :) She is such a beautiful happy girl. I am so honored to know her, and to think we made her...mind boggling!









Here are some promised pictures of Bethanie during her first horse back riding lesson. She looks so grown up, I swear every time my kids have a birthday I get sadder. I know they won't be living with me much longer. Although I will be excited for them to meet the next challenge in their life, it breaks my heart to think I won't be able to see them whenever I want to.









Bethanie loving being on the horse, when the lesson was over the first thing she said was it was too short! :)






Ok, so this is 2 posts in one weekend. That is unusual at best! :)



Enjoy the rest of the pics.

Bethanie just about done! :)

Bethanie smiling..."my legs hurt" Silly kitty that loved wanted all kinds of loving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!