Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!


I have never been so happy to see a year end in my life. I know 2009 will be very challenging for work, but hopefully less heartbreaking personally.


My dear sweet husband said 2008 started badly and just continued to get worse. I have to agree. It was a bittersweet Christmas. We all missed Billy Sr. so much.


I hope that 2009 is more prosperous and happy for all of us.


I have a lot of lofty goals for 2009, I started today by weighing myself and being somewhat surprised. The last time I weighed myself was at the Dr.'s office in May and it was quite shocking! I have never been that heavy before so I was so shocked. I will never tell so don't ask what the number was! The only happy thing is I got on the scale and I have lost 18 pounds. I don't feel like I look like I have but the scale doesn't lie, does it? LOL (I even checked the scale by putting my hand weights on there to make sure it was accurate! :) )


Scrapbooking! :)


Yippee I have been scrapping again. That makes me happy. I have gotten 2 layouts done and about to get numbers 3 and 4 done and be caught up for the year! (A layout a day) LOL

Lifetime Moments is having their annual Winter Scrapfest again so I will have lots of Scrapbook pages and altered items to do again. It will be fun. I hope I win a prize again like I did in the summer Scrapfest! :)



I guess the easiest way to jump back into the scrapbook game is to scrap the animals. My next page will be about my classroom! :)





I will end with this photo of my Father In Law. I love you Billy Joe Lee Sr. I miss you and wish you were here every day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!