Cocoa Daisy DT call

I'm going to plug a favorite place for me to go. http://www.cocoadaisy.com I totally love these kits and this website. It is one of my most favorite places to go on the web. Ali Edwards hangs out there and after seeing the folks in the Design Team and and awesome owner...Tricia...WOW. It is everything I LOVE LOVE LOVE in a place. Great ideas on how to use the kits, great kits, and wonderful customer service. The people in the Forum are friendly and fun...it is just an all around fun place to hang out.

Tricia has announced a Design Team call and here are some of the things I'm going to submit to see if I could even have a chance. :) She draws such awesome people, but at least I will give it a shot!

The paper is BoBunny Calypso Dream, and lots of matching cardstock and ribbons. The cardstock colors are all Bazzill and are: Pomegranate, Kevin, Pauly Poo, Java, and Lemon bliss.

The flowers are old SlimLine Accucut die cuts. I crumpled the paper and inked and then put them together with pop dots. I used Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss for the inside of thebuttons.


The butterflies were fun, start with a Heidi Swapp Ghost flower and add Staz on Ink. I used my stash of wooden definition stamps by Hero Arts. (Happy) and more bling and then for an added umph, some turquoise and candy cane stickles on the butterflies. The larger butterfly has more scrapper's floss on it for added detail.
The title I cut using cricut cartridge Life is a Beach and this is the bonus font. Really fun stuff! :)
I love it mainly because I got to go back in time and play with some of my m0st favorite pictures of Bethanie at Waikiki.

This is one of my favorite layouts, all Basic Grey items and this one is in a frame on my wall in my dining room. My dear sweet hubby loves it too, he is never happy with pictures of himself, but that is his only gripe on this one! :)

Awe, don't we look cute back in 1985... I love this layout because I used the CD kit for it and had a total blast with the journaling.


This layout I did with Rhonda's class. I LOVE how this turned out. I love the ideas she gave on using the super busy paper that comes with every pack of Basic Grey paper. Ya know the paper that makes you say..."What were they thinking?" They were thinking we need to use it to layer items! :) I love the painting and the sewing used...just all the stuff used in this was fun!


Ok, this one has so much in it I LOVE...not just the two kids...I love the Then and Now of it, and how much they both have changed...I love the cutwork on the bird, I lvoe the layering of everything. There is just so much I love about this layout. Totally love all the Prima used here and the Fairy Charm just makes it POP! :) You guys can see I totally love Chestnut Roan Chalk ink too! :)
Ok, I hope you guys like my stuff. Soon, I will be posting other pretties that I plan on making this week! Not all of them are going to be scrapbook goodies either! Just wait and see!
Until next time, keep scrappin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!