It only took me forever to get it done!!! Jeez, but here it is and yes I'm proud of it.
The layout is from Get Sketchy and this is sketch #9. I like it, but I wish there was a place for journaling as part of the sketch.
Here is the Tagged Part! :)
Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 random/weird facts:1.
1. I met my husband at the Fountain City Music Festival in Columbus Georgia on November 12, 1983. I still have the tiny piece of paper from the program that he wrote his number on.
2. I have a weird little effect with my hands. When I close my right hand in a fist my left hand tries to mimic the same movement. When I write with a pen in my right hand, I have to put my left hand in my lap. I do that because my left hand moves like it is writing, however my handwriting with my left hand is atrocious! :)
3. I love tomatoes in my macaroni and cheese!
4. My son was named by my sister-in-law Karen. ( I miss her every day, she died in 1997)
5. My daughter was born on my childhood best-friend's birthday. January 7!
6. I drowned when I was 4, and had to be resusitated at the beach before I went to the hospital where I stayed for 7 days! I was terrified of the ocean for 25 years afterwards!
7. I lost an adult tooth boogey boarding in Hawaii...I probably should have stayed out of the water! LOL It was soooooooooo much fun until then though! :)
ok I am going to tag no one as I have no one other than these people to tag and Julie already did it. So I'm playing the game in that I answered the questions! :) Kathea, Holly, Marybeth (her blog is new, hopefully this will get her going!), Lis, Tiara and Elaine.
Have a great night ya'll and happy scrappin' I'm going to try to get another layout out of me before bed! :)