NSD

National Scrapbook DayI will be posting off and on all day to participate in several online places! YIPPEE!! My favorite day of the year!
ok...this is me scrapping my kitty layout! :)



I am on Challenge #4.  I did the Mother's Day theme...
Prima papers, with some Basic Grey Cardstock for the journaling box.  Everything is Steel Toe Mary and Whisper lines of paper from Prima.  Prima flowers and leaves.  Quickutz Marisa for the title. (yes it has been a long time since I pulled out my QK fonts) LOL
I also used the elegant corner punch from EK Success.  Lots of blasts from the past.   This whole layout is over 2 years old except for the flowers...those are the newest thing I have on the layout.  The baby pictures are 20 and 18  years old...yes I know that means my babies are no longer babies, but they were so cute! :)

This is for the mother layout on MPS! :)
Thanks again for looking at my work...:)
Good Night (it is 2:30 A.M) !




I had to take a break for dinner and stuff and couldn't find the picture I wanted for the Mother challenge so here I am skipping all the way to Challenge 10! :)

 













I used some really old Autumn Leaves kitty paper and some Basic Grey Cardstock.  I used the Classic Alphabet font installed on the Expression 2.  I also used some puffy thickers and a white gelly roll pen by sakura.  Chocolate Cardstock from Bazzill. 



Challenge 3 is to do a Breast Cancer Card/layout...whatever.
Remember the link is My Pink Stamper
Here is mine:

I used the More to Adore Line from CTMH...I found the slip that said what line it was! :)  I used CTMH Always remember stamps, and some ribbon from Lifetime Moments kit.  Chestnut Roan for the inking and Chocolate for the stamps along with Bubblegum.
Thanks for looking
Oh yea...and Rhonnie this is for your challenge on DS2.

Challenge 2 is to use Kraft Paper!  Be back in a few minutes! :)
This one did not take too long as I used all the Products from Fancy Pants and I used my wide format printer to journal straight on the layout. (I really love being able to do that)!

This layout was quite simple but I have had it in my kits forever. I'm so glad it is done and the story of the appetite has been told.  He really could eat a lot.  What I forgot to mention...this was  his 2nd  helping of spaghetti that night!!!!



This layout is for A Cherry On Top sketch and for My PinkStamper Challenge number 1...use cupcakes! :)
My Pink Stamper is where you will find the challenges! :)
This is Bethanie at about 1 year.  She just woke up from a nap and came to find me! :) She could NOT walk yet..so sweet! :)
What I used for this layout! :)
CTMH paper, I don't remember the line but think it is Cherish. (I only have 2 lines, you think I could remember them!)LOL. (Corrected....More to Adore)
I used Kate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge for the letters.
CTMH Chocolate ink for distressing.
Scribble Scrabble pink for mat.
Martha Stewart lace punch...
Imagine Cupcake from Imagine More Cards.
Picture of my sweet baby scanned on my Mustek 1200 A3 scanner and printed with an HP8750 wide format printer.  That is why the picture is so grainy...it is from 1993...it is a small picture...lol


This is the challenge from A Cherry On Top, the very first challenge was to answer the Question...What would you do if you won the lottery/million Dollars...and this was the first thing that popped into my head.   Go Back to Paradise!
  Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Laura

Comments

Sheryl Driver said…
Laura these are very nice. You are so creative!! Sheryl
Jamie said…
Love when I go to my reader and see some fabulous work posted from you! :)
I didn't do anything except buy a few things at Michaels today and seriously, it was less than $10 worth of stuff. LOL.
Carolyn/MamaC said…
Thank you for sharing your picture and your great projects! Please visit my blog, I have something for you...
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!