Happy Mother's Day

I am having a beautiful Mother's Day.  I have a wonderful family that loves me and here are my beautiful Children...
Yes, Mother's Day has some gifts...

An Expression 2 from HSN...I got this a little early so I could play with it during National Scrapbook Day.

A Beatles Itunes Card and I got Yellow Submarine! :)


Bethanie drew a picture of my favorite picture of Rajah.  She used pastels on orange paper.  It really loooksjust like that picture I took of him, smiling and all.


I am so spoiled by my family and the best part is, I am still scrappin! :)  After a QUICK trip to Michaels to get a frame for my beautiful picture of Rajah.  Now, where to put it? :)

Here is the 3d object or Challenge #5 from My Pink Stampers NSD Challenges.  I am still having fun.
This is an altered clothespin.  I had to paint it and then I added a Lion to it and butterfly...This is for my classroom of course! I am Mrs. Lee and we are Lee's Lions. (we really do ROAR) LOL



Comments

Anonymous said…
happy mothers day!!! enjoy your new E2 :-)
Wow you have a super Family that love you very much...How cool!! I really want the E2, TFS!!! I am a new follower and found you on the circle message board! Come and visit my blog and Follow if you like what you see, I do have a big giveaway going on until June 23rd....

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
il;ovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!