I'm Creating (a little)


So I am creating a little bit again. It felt good. There was a challenge in the Cricut Circle to use cartridges you have never used before. I seem to be collecting a lot of cartridges and not using them lately. So here it is to at least try to get some use out of all this "stuff" I have. Or if your Billy "scrap crap." :)
The recipe is Picturesque cartridge, Gypsy font, Winter Woodlands, and Doodletype. I fused all my words together using the gyspy. The only cartridge I used in the machine was picturesque only because I couldn't wait to link it to my gypsy to do that pretty tag. I love that tag.
I glimmer misted the tag and then attached it to some bazzill dot cardstock. The butterfly I "think" is Heidi Swapp, I got in a Cocoa Daisy kit or a Lifetime moments kit. I don't know, it was floating around my work table begging to be used. So I did. I attached some Kaiser pearls and some crystals of unknown origin to it using KI gloo. The little butterfly crystals are from Creative Impressions. The journal tag is from Prima, I inked it to make it match the rest of the layout. I used a fiskar border punch for the small border and the photo mat. I attached the border using xyron and instead of erasing the residue I added glitter. It was different, I don't know if I will do that again, but it was an interesting effect and matched the bling bazzill on the bottom title and the glimmer mist on the picturesque title.
The picture itself was taken Thanksgiving 2009. It was such a sweet time, the little girls had so much fun dancing to the music and "flying." They are all growing up so fast. I am looking forward to seeing them next weekend if not for the why.
Thanks for coming by and checking out my layout! Have a great week!
Hugs,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!