December Sketch and some sad news.



Gettin Sketchy's December Sketch




Here is December's Sketch:

Here is my take on this sketch! :)


The sad news is I will be leaving Gettin Sketchy after this month. I officially resign from the CT Janury 1, 2009, for various reasons. When school starts again after the holidays my class is going to almost double and I will not have time for scrapping let alone posting and doing my assignments, etc.

Philosophical reasons include my desire to do my own designs again. I am not at all happy scrapping someone else's designs. I think I am burnt out on sketches. The idea behind doing a sketch was to do a sketch when I was stuck for a design. I could go to a sketch and still get a layout done. However, I have become very reliant on sketches and stopped designing my own layouts. With that being said, it is time to back off sketches and have fun designing again. Even if my style is blocky and linear, it will be my design...not how someone else told me to do it. :) Now, don't think I'm knocking sketches that is not it at all. I do love to do them when I'm stuck, I got lazy and stopped doing things my own way! :) I want to go back to sketching once a week during guitar lessons and come home and work on the sketches I have developed while listening to my son play guitar.

Thank you so much for having me at Gettin Sketchy, but I believe it is time for me to find my own way again.

Hugs and Keep On Scrappin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!