7 MONTHS!!!

Wow! It has been 7 months since I have written anything. I guess because I have been too busy living! :) That is a good thing.  Seriously good. I have been traveling and having fun with my best friend and love of my life! :)


Here is a wonderful surprise when he came home from Arizona in April.  Love this guy. :)
 
 
Got some awesome kids too! :)
Bethanie graduated...WOW Class of 2012!!!
 
Billy and I in the Atlanta Dugout!
What a wonderful weekend! :) SO MUCH FUN!!!!
 
Branch performing Green Day at Christmas time! :)
He surprised Billy so much! :-O  Let me show you his shocked face!
 
It has been a good year. I have found Joy in many places! I have had more fun and done more this year than I have my entire life. I am so curious to see what opportunities are ready for 2013!
 
Have a great day!
No Scrapping...think living is more important than documenting.
I will get to it again someday, but it is not my focus right now.
 
Have  a Good LIFE!!!!
 
It is too short to worry about the small stuff...
 
Laura
 

Comments

Lis said…
Lookin' good! I'm so happy for you that it has been a good year. I can't believe both of your kids are all grown up now. Bethanie is absolutely beautiful. Where has the time gone?

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!