WOW

I got the job now I got the busy to go with it! It is really great, but a lot of stuff to go with it.
Long story short, I have to have my Autism Endorsement on my Teaching Certificate by 2011. I am in classes to get that done. The good news I will have it around Christmas Time. This is getting done through the use of an accelerated program offered to the County and I took it and I am so glad!

Billy is a traveling man again...he leaves tomorrow and will get back for good November 11. :(

Green Day was Great.
Carl was a BLAST! We did a lot of stuff while he was here. He made our End of Summer Bash so much fun! :)
Making Plans to buy my Blue Bug!!! WOO HOO!!! I totally can't wait! :)
Branch is enjoying work and the SITE program at Whiting Field. So Proud of HIM!
Bethanie is just totally AWESOME! Such a great kid and helps out so much.

I am going to go now. I really don't have much time and I'm making the Christmas Gifts for the Mom's again! :) The Calendars are coming out beautiful. They are very different from the past ones, but enough the same it won't matter much! :)

Good Night, I will update pictures later.

Comments

dirtyjeepgirlie said…
Billy home today? Hope so! Love ya'll! Hope all is well!

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!