Mailboxes

I have been busy this week with the mailboxes again! :)

Here are few pics of these things and then I will be posting them on ebay! :)


I am also going to try to make a layout for the Peek Winter Quotes and pagemap contests. I need some scrappy supplies, but I don't have a budget right now! :) (Ok, I don't need them, but I would like to get some of the new goodies coming out!) LOL


This is the one I call the Heart mailbox. It has heart patterned paper and prima flowers and is just frilly and girly! :)
I love using up my stuff on such pretty items. I am going to list them on ebay and if they don't sell then I am going to try to sell them at school.
We will see! :)
This is the Love Notes mailbox, the original one that I have on the previous post. I only changed the charm and how it is hung. I really didn't like th safety pin on it before it just really bothered
me and it didnt look right! :)
This is more appropriate charm and way to hang it! Love that I am finding more uses for all those shaped paper clips we bought a long time ago! I still love all my making memories things, but I think I'm tired of them hanging around here.
Oh and if you are wondering, yes those Hershey's miniature candies wrapped in the coordinating papers! :) Cute stuff! :)
This is the Hugs and Kisses mailbox. This is my favorite one of the bunch. I secretly hope it won't sell, but if it does, I will make one very similar to it for Billy for V. Day. It is so cute! :)
I think it is just adorable and this one has more miniature Hershey bars in there. Just too yummy for words. I just wish they would all photograph as well as they came out! :)
Just love the tic tac toe on the side. I really am loving Heidi Swapp products again. (yes that is paper tape) The die cut letters are marisa mini Quickutz. I just love using my tools and my stash up. The lace is the last of what I had bought in Hawaii. So, no more cheap Ben Franklin lace! :) Time to go to Hobby lobby! LOL
Thanks for looking guys! :) Have a Great Weekend. I'll post the Contest layouts when I get them finished! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice job! I still have 3 of these to decorate for teacher gifts! Yikes!
SenomesDesigns said…
Laura I LOVE LOVE LOVE your mailboxes!! Way to go girlfriend! I have to wait until we pass the mailboxes out to Elena's class before I can get the leftovers HAHA

Julie
Unknown said…
super, super cute!!
hugs,
Holly

Popular posts from this blog

Target Tool Caddy

Happy Memorial Day

Love Blog Hop and Blog Candy!